Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Got the visa


Mark went to the Embassy alone , because about an hour before he had to leave the girls both fell asleep. Hayle slept fora little over 3 hours and Lexie for over 4 hours and we had to wake her up to go eat , and eat she does .This tiny little girl can put the food away .
Praise the Lord !!!!! We have the visa .
After we ate it was back to the pool , then to our room for some water fun of a different kind .
To get clean , They had a blast with the bath foam I brought .
I think they may start to grow fins before we leave for home.

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What an incredible journey you have been on to bring your daughter home. I have watched the Adoption Story when you were in process with Hayle and I would watch it over and over again and wonder what it would be like when I met my daughter for the first time.I sitll watch the reruns everytime it comes on. Does Coutrney still play soccer!!LOL!!! Wishing you safe travels as you bring home your beautiful daughters!!! Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you have the visa. It makes my day to see such joy in Lexie and Hayle's faces. I just thank God that after all the hard times getting to this place the road now seems to be smooth for you. Lexie is adjusting so great to her new life. Really its a whole new world for her.
    anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gods gifts, no matter how the come or how long we wait are just pure blessings. Congratulations Mark, Paula, Courtney, Haley and Lexie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gods gifts, no matter how the come or how long we wait are just pure blessings. Congratulations Mark, Paula, Courtney, Haley and Lexie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, I found your blog Paula!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family!!!! (It's me Terri that adopted Abbie)
    I cant wait to hear read more on your blog and to see more pictures!!!!
    How awesome this all is!!!

    ReplyDelete