Friday, May 1, 2009

Counting down

Hayle loves to set the camera on the timer and take picture's of her and Lexie, She does a pretty good job ! It's pretty sad when your 6 year old knows how to use the camera better than you .


We are now counting down the hours until we are on the plane home .
As I'm sure you have all seen the news reguarding the swine flu .
We will be in Houston for 4 hour's , This Mom who is already a germaphobe ,
will be trying to keep a 6 and 7 year old from touching everything ,
and using hand sanitizer like crazy.
But my very good friend Deb Kerr sent me this verse
I immediately thought of Psalm 91. "...If you make the Most High your dwelling --- even the Lord, who is my refuge --- then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you... .... in ALL YOUR WAYS

I'm really not freaking out , I know we are in Gods hands and will , there is no safer place to be.




3 comments:

  1. We are all counting down the days till you are home. I bet Courtney is more than anyone. She must miss you. Thanks for sharing your wonderful journey with us and letting us see those beautiful smiles everyday. May God continue to watch over you all and keep you safe and healthy.
    anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all safe and germ free travels HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news!!! Congrats & I am so happy for you & yours!!!

    ReplyDelete